Thursday, February 17, 2011

Feb. 17, 2011

I did a bit of staging in today's photo to showcase the cute clutch bag I made, as well as the beautiful white roses I received on the Saturday before Valentine's Day. The roses are open and so fragrant.

The pattern used for this clutch is a favorite of mine! It was a free Internet download I found years ago and have used over and over, including the first bag I made. I've made this clutch in everything from faded blue jeans to vintage cottons and linens to lush silks and velvets. The fabric for this clutch is a fun vintage linen that's very textural. The background color is salmon and the embroidered flowers are a soft red. As with most of the clutches I make, the lining is dupoini silk. Great bag for a casual evening out instead of a bulky purse.

Today I'm creating an uncluttered craft area. It will take me hours to re-organize and clean my workspace, which unfortunately will be messy before I realize it. Don't think I'll post before pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment