Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Feb. 16, 2011

How exciting! Day three of blogging and I have three followers.

Yesterday was a full day (10 hours) of writing for a client. No matter how old I get, I hope I never have to give up working with clients. It's really rewarding to be able to use my brain and transfer thoughts and strategies to the written word. It's even more rewarding when the client has the good sense to like what I write!

I also used my brain yesterday to figure out how to post photos to my blog, so I'm attaching pictures (with captions ... I'm so proud) of my apron project from Feb. 14.

Today I'm creating an organized garage apartment where my craft room is located. Don't know what the creative project du jour will be, but look for photos tomorrow.

Side A of Valentine's apron
Side B of Valentine's apron

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos. Keep creating and keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait! Is that a reversable apron I'm seeing??? That's so cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete