Saturday, February 26, 2011

Feb. 26, 2011

It's a gloomy day outside, which perfectly matches my mood. Yesterday, while testing a glue to adhere the bottle caps to the wooden table top (see post from yesterday), some of the glue went through a seam in the wood onto the dining room table. There's about a two-inch circle on the dining room table where the finish is damaged. Not a good thing!

To brighten my mood, I'm posting a photo of the garden in Santa Fe, NM that I took last summer. It's too early to start the countdown to my summer stay at Pettita Casita, but the sunny, dry weather of the high desert is on my mind. Just looking at the photo makes me smile!

Today I'm creating a buffer of cardboard, plastic and newspaper to cover the surface I put the bottle cap table top on so I can avoid another glue mishap. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment