Sunday, February 27, 2011

Feb. 27, 2011

Kirby is Kendall and Nick's beagle.
My dog Rose thinks he's the cat's meow.
Mr. B thinks Kirby wears eye liner.
We had an overnight guest at the house last night. The "doc" (Kendall) and hubby (Nick) went to Austin, so the "bubba" (Kirby) came for a sleepover. My pooch Rose is in love with Kirby, and when he comes to the house she follows him everywhere. Her little nub of a tail never stops wagging. One problem: He doesn't like her. I'm not sure she slept last night because she was hanging off the bed staring at him sleeping on a blanket on the floor. Sweet puppy love ... literally. In honor of his beastie self, I'm posting a photo of Kirby today.

Today I'm creating a specialty cocktail for Mr. B and me to enjoy tonight while watching the Oscars. I'm sure it will involve champagne, nectar of the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment