Monday, February 21, 2011

Feb. 21, 2011

This is Presidents' Day and many businesses are taking a holiday, so I'm not doing any work for clients this morning. As I did most of yesterday, I'm surfing online for this and that, but will get cranking of some creative projects this afternoon.

Besides creative projects, I also need to work on some household projects. Although it's technically winter for another month, winter in Houston seems to be over. I need to store winter sweaters and coats until next year so I'll have more room in the small closets in the house.

Today I'm creating some wearable jewelry out of broken pieces. I'm going to an event this Sunday that has something to do with gold and silver, so I'm going to see what beads I have in those colors that can be made into something fun. Might even make a clutch using those colors. Photos to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment