Monday, February 17, 2014

Not a darm thing

Roz before she lost two of her front teeth.
I was so lazy today. I basically sat on the bed most of the day and watched Roz. She isn't eating or drinking or relieving herself in any manner like we are used to her doing. The vet's office was open today, but they were booked up so I'll take her in at 2:30 p.m. tomorrow.

The good thing is that she doesn't seem to be in any pain. It doesn't seem to hurt her when we pick her up or set her down. I don't think she can stand up on her own. When we set her down on the floor she will bobble some. She has been able to stand up for a few minutes, but she doesn't walk. Instead her legs give out and she falls over.

Today I'm creating nothing. I did clean up a mess beside the bed. I have a bad habit of reading magazines and then setting them on the floor beside the bed. The stack gets really tall before I make a final pass through the articles and photos to see if there is anything I want to save.

No comments:

Post a Comment