Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Back at it

Mr. B and I had a long weekend in Huatulco, Mexico that was very fun. It would probably be more fun for people who like water sports, but we still managed to have a wonderful time enjoying some outdoor activities (drinking refreshing beverages under a tiki hut). I put my feet in the Pacific, but swimming was limited to the pool because the ocean tide was too much for me to handle. The water was beautiful, but the sand was hot and course. 
On our way to Mexico, Mr. B took a moment to pose
in front of friend Dixie Friend Gay's mural in Terminal B.

Since I haven't blogged in about a week, here's an update on Roz. She seems to be feeling better since she started taking the steroids. She limped from the bathroom to the bed this morning, which is incredible considering that last week she couldn't stand without falling. 

Today I'm creating … I haven't decided yet. There are days when I don't want to create anything, but that doesn't make me a bad person!

No comments:

Post a Comment