Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A busy and cold morning

Another photo of the hotel grounds.
What a difference a day makes. Last night when we went to bed it was raining so we knew the cold front was on its way. Then this morning it was downright cold! I think the high today is supposed to be around 44 degrees. This is Houston, not Santa Fe. I think we are supposed to have more rain today with temperatures rising through the rest of the week. That's the end of my weather report.

Since the weather is cold I feel like making some soup to eat tonight. I always "pin" recipes that I like to Pinterest. Perhaps I should look there for something warm and delicious to make.

Today I'm creating an event invitation and proofing (for the final time, I hope) two brochures that are going to print. I think I'll also wash some clothes and do some deep cleaning in the room where we watch television.

No comments:

Post a Comment