Thursday, February 27, 2014

Good wishes for Dr. Mc

I love the clear, crisp weather in Houston today. We won't have many more of these days this winter, so I put on my favorite little corduroy jacket. Mr. B bought it for me several years ago in Santa Fe and it's just the right weight.
Throwback Thursday. I think this was my senior year
at Spring Woods High School. My natural color hair back then.

I saw lots of photos this morning on Facebook of small kids dressed in western wear. Is today Go-Texan Day? I remember it being on Friday when I was in school. And this year I have a new pair of red cowgirl boots to wear. I don't want to miss that opportunity!

Today I'm creating dinner. Mr. B had a business dinner last night so I didn't cook the soup I was talking about in my blog yesterday. Today is another day. Dr. Mc has an important appointment this afternoon and I'm sending her good wishes. Go get 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment