Monday, March 3, 2014

Post Oscar Buzz

"Princess Kate" at the 2014 Academy Awards.
Yesterday Mr. B and I did some yard work. The temperature was in the 80s and we were sweating. Then we came inside to clean up to go to a small Oscar party. When we went to get in the car, the temperature was in the 40s. Burr! I was glad I cooked a tender pot roast with potatoes, carrots, mushrooms and onions. It smelled and tasted delicious.

I can't wait to see the reviews tonight of the Oscar gowns. The ones I saw last night were all beautiful. My favorite was Kate Blanchett. It's unimaginable to me that she can look so stunning in a gown that is the color of her skin and hair. It should wash her out, but to me she looked amazing.

Today I'm creating a clean kitchen. The dresses were beautiful, but there were a few women who have gone too far with the botox! Goldie Hawn. Kim Novak. Liza Minelli. What are these women thinking? Do they not have mirrors in their homes? Do they not have friends or family to tell them how ridiculous they look? It was ironical that Kim Novak presented the Academy Award to "Frozen" when that is how I would describe her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment