Sunday, March 1, 2015

As expected, the year is clicking along. It seems like yesterday that Mr. Baby was coming home from the hospital and we were planning our first holiday season with him. Now it's March 1.

I couldn't sleep last night so I watched the movie Philadelphia with Tom Hanks and Denzel Washington. I kept thinking about how views on HIV/AIDS have changed since the movie was released in 1993. Nobody knew what it was or how it was transmitted. People were afraid to be touch anyone with HIV or AIDS. The movie left me thinking about friends who have died. And I had forgotten that Bruce Springsteen's song, "The Streets of Philadelphia" is so beautiful and haunting.

Today I'm creating order in my craft room. Hummm. That seems to be a reoccurring theme in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment