Wednesday, March 25, 2015

It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if I only blogged every other day or once a week. I'm using that as an excuse for not blogging everyday. What would be even better is if I slowed down and had more time to do what I enjoy and really like, and stopped with the rest of the activities.

I don't want to seem as if I'm complaining about what has been going on this week! Monday night we had dinner with the family and last night Mr. B and I went to see Big Daddy's band (The Suffers) play a short set at M Penner. Terrific evening! This afternoon The Suffers left for parts East, including NYC for the David Letterman show on Monday, March 30.

Today I'm creating too much to mention. Around 3:30 p.m. I got a cancellation notice from a bus charter company for rentals this coming Saturday and Sunday. In Houston this weekend is the Shell Houston Open as well as Bayou City Art Festival so buses are at a premium. I had to call six other companies before I could get a confirmation, but I got it done.


No comments:

Post a Comment