Monday, March 23, 2015

Look at the innocence of Mr. Baby's little face! When the picture was taken, he was enjoying (through his baby ear muffs) the sounds and sights of SXSW. Understand that my crystal ball isn't making any projections, but I think TLP has great opportunities and a wonderful life ahead of him. To paraphrase the Dos Equis man (I love his voice!), stay positive my friend!

Tonight we're going as a family to celebrate Mr. B's birthday. His birthday was actually last Thursday. Dr. Mc, Big Daddy and Mr. Baby were in Austin at SXSW. Sweetness and Girafferty were in Big Bend. So Mr. B and I had a private dinner for two at La Griglia (yummy).

Today I'm creating final touches for the pop-up party that is taking place on Sunday. For some reason, I can't get the rental company to call me back. So frustrating!


No comments:

Post a Comment