Saturday, December 28, 2013

Two movies in two nights

Valentine earrings
Mr. B and I saw American Hustle last night. We both gave it a rating of 6.5 out of a possible 10. It was slow in parts, and I figured out the ending about halfway through the movie.

We thought about going to see the Wolf of Wall Street tonight, but decided against it. I read an "open letter" today that was written by the daughter of the actual con man who is the basis of the movie. He stole millions from people, went to prison for a short time, and still owes money in restitution. I don't like movies where disreputable people are idolized.

Today I'm creating plans for new jewelry. The next two events that Houston retailers will promote are Valentine's Day and the Rodeo Houston. I see jewelry pieced together from different red tins for Valentine's Day. Rodeo Houston isn't quite as straightforward, but I'm working on it. I also need to look at my fabrics. I know I have some Valentine's fabric and possibly some with horses, cows, etc. YEEHAW!

No comments:

Post a Comment