Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Errands, errands and more errands

The year we bought the casita, Dr. Mc and I ran around at
the last minute decorating. It was a white Christmas.
Although the furry Pettit girls and I were determined to sleep in this morning, Mr. B was having none of it. Talking loudly. Turning on lights. Banging around. And just being a general pest. So there was no sleeping late.

Maybe I'm ready to dedicate an hour a day to holiday decorating. With two black and white princess dogs, I may start by putting red Christmas scarves on them. Rose LOVES it, but Roz … not so much!

Today I'm creating an e-blast and finishing a save-the-date card. And it's before noon! I'm doing some Santa errands this afternoon, both for clients and family. Yes, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas outside the Pettit Houston house, but still not too much progress inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment