Sunday, December 8, 2013

Good times

I've been extremely depressed all day, and I don't know why. I had a good holiday market this past weekend, although it was long. I slept until 9 a.m., which isn't unusual for me. I didn't get dressed, which isn't unusual. Then I went back to sleep around 2 p.m. and didn't wake up until 6 p.m. Every room in the house is a total mess. I haven't finished unpacking from my month-long stay in Santa Fe. I have craft stuff everywhere. There's no doubt that I would feel better if there wasn't
Sold this poncho to Laurin on Saturday. Enjou!
clutter everywhere.

I was determined to get decorated for the holidays early this year. I see all the beautiful decorations on Facebook. I have thousands of dollars invested in holiday decorations, but the holidays haven't been the same for me since my mom died just after Thanksgiving in 2001. You'd think after all this time I'd be over it.

Today I'm creating nothing, and I'm rethinking what I'm creating. I enjoy making things, but don't like the craft shows. It's silly to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment