Thursday, December 26, 2013

A night at the movies

I don't think Roz moved from this spot on Christmas Eve.
Mr. B and I went to the movie tonight. We went downtown to the Sundance Theater, which was a surprise to me. Mr. B forgets how expensive it is to go there. And the parking was terrible because the Nutcracker is still on stage.

We were going to see American Heritage, but there weren't good seats left so we went to see Saving Mr. Banks. Sundance Theater was packed, which shocked both of us. After all, tomorrow is a work day for most people.

Today I'm creating a completely clean kitchen. It usually takes about a day to get all the crystal and Christmas china hand washed. Then there are the linens that I hand wash, also. But it's always put away. Until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment