Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Still down, but not out

Some of the tin Christmas earrings from last weekend.
I've had a busy Tuesday with meetings and getting ready for my client's office party on Friday night. I had tons of fun with the corporate credit card! I always like to have a little surprise at each event, and today I figured out what to do for the office party. But first, one more meeting tonight for Bayou City Art Festival.

Mr. B and I have five events this weekend. His office party is on Friday afternoon and I might go for awhile. Friday night is my client's office party that I'll attend. Then Saturday is Lights in the Heights, which is always a fun event at Dr. Mc and #1 son-in-law Nick's house. We're invited to open houses on Sunday afternoon and Sunday night. All I need to do is decide what to wear.

Today I'm creating lists and notes on my iPad. I love being able to carry it with me. It's light yet the type is big enough to read, unlike my iPhone. I'm feeling better than I was when I posted on Sunday night. I spent time yesterday de-cluttering some and organizing my winter clothes. Less clutter. More smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment