Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Yesterday, my day started way too early. I set up breakfast beginning at 8 a.m. for a group of 60+ and then set up for a meeting that began at 10 a.m. During the morning meeting I cleaned up from breakfast and set up lunch. During the afternoon meeting I cleaned up from lunch and set up for coffee after the meeting. These adventures were all in one location before I went to another meeting at 3 p.m. By the time I got home, it was 4 p.m.

I was going to nap for about 30 minutes. Instead I went to sleep at 4:30 p.m. and didn't wake up until 11:30 p.m. I was back asleep again by 1 a.m. If I was missing sleep, I caught up yesterday.

Today I'm creating meetings from about 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Then I have one more meeting at 5:30 p.m. The Little Prince has been with me all day and has been the best baby EVER! He waited until we got home to fill his diaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment