Monday, January 26, 2015

I'm so spoiled by getting to see The Little Prince every day. Right now it is two days and counting since I've seen him (in person) and I so miss Mr. Baby. He is beginning to smile more and more, and it just melts my heart to see his smiley face.

The pic-of-the-day was taken by Dr. Mc and shows all the baby's hair. We aren't sure when it happened, but at some point all the hair he was born with fell out and his new hair is growing in. It's all the same length and looks like he has a burr haircut, except for every once in awhile there are a few long hairs. Although you can't really see them in the picture, his eye lashes are long and blonde and his eye brows are also blonde.

Today I'm creating a clean casita. I've gone through the closets and cabinets, and am moving on to the drawers.

No comments:

Post a Comment