Saturday, January 10, 2015

Beginning Tuesday morning I had so much on my mind. I had an opportunity that could have been magic or tragic. I was consumed with debating the pros and cons of what to do. My emotions were up and down, so I put all unnecessary activity (including blogging) on the back burner until I worked everything out.

The weather certainly didn't help my mood. It has been rainy and very cold in Houston. This type of weather makes me want to stay in the house, in my pajamas and napping. Napping was a good idea because I could get my mind off the topic of what should I do.

Today I'm creating a decision meeting. Everything went even better than expected! It always helps me make a decision when Mr. B tells me that he's with me, no matter what I decide. I'm not ready to announce the details of my confirmed project right now, but I will be in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment