Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Babies come with so much gear. For our house I found an organizer that I attached to the side of his bed. I love how everything fits into little compartments. If only the rooms in my house were as organized as Aulay's gear!

I'm still in the de-cluttering mood, especially after watching several episodes of Tiny House Hunters last night. People live in spaces as small as 250 square feet. How can that be? One couple, I forget where they live, have a tiny house that they have lived in for 20 years. Amazing! I don't think I could do it because I need stuff around me, such as family photos and tons of shoes. Now you know my priorities!

Today I'm creating rewrites of a letter written by someone else. I wish the man had just given me the information and asked me to write the letter. Writing the letter from scratch would have been easier than trying to make sense of what he wrote. Jeez.

No comments:

Post a Comment