Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The Internet was down at my client's office this afternoon so I brought The Little Prince home with me to work here. I'm sitting on the couch working and he is laying in his playard (previously known as a play pen to many of us). I can see him kicking his feet. I hear him making sweet little noises. And I see the hanging toys above him moving as he hits them with his hand. He is a happy camper!

It's supposed to rain in Houston tonight, followed by a cold front. I'm so excited for more cold weather. While many friends say they are ready for warmer weather, I'm still wanting to wear sweaters and boots.

Today I'm creating an Internet article. Reference materials are all around me so I'm glad The Little Prince is happy in his playard with his toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment