Monday, August 24, 2015

Birthday wishes to Evan McCarley (a.k.a. Sweetness)

The balloons behind TLP spell his name, although he mainly
answers to Mister. The pool is filled with clear balls. He loved it!
Last week was TLP's birthday week. This week belongs to Sweetness. She is 27 years young today. I might as well say that the entire month of September belongs to her since she and Raff are getting married on September 18 and having a celebration on September 19. Lots of activities for them between September 1 and the wedding.

I developed gestational diabetes when I was pregnant with Sweetness so my OBGYN wanted to deliver her a week early. She was due on August 31, but I went to the hospital on August 24 around 10: 30 a.m., already in labor. She was born around 2:30 p.m., weighing 8 lbs., 9 oz. Thank goodness she didn't go full term or beyond!

Today I'm creating folders for all the upcoming Fall events. Right now there are 14 events from  September 1- December 16 on the calendar. I'm fairly sure there will be other political events that I work on between before the Nov. 3 local elections. It's going to be a busy autumn! Also, I'm pre-planning for two January events.

No comments:

Post a Comment