Thursday, August 6, 2015

Stop!

We have had tree trimmers in the yard since early this morning. Working is going on in our front and back yards, plus at our neighbor's yard. All the noise is making it very difficult for TLP to nap, which isn't a good thing. I just gave him a bottle. He was so tired that he was falling asleep while drinking it. Then he rolled over on his tummy and went to sleep on the quilt. This never happens.

We are also having the fence replaced on the south side of the house because it is short. Also, on the back of the house next to the garage we're moving the fence in so Dr. Mc and Big Daddy Nick can park there. I'm not sure when that work will begin.

Today I'm creating a trip to the grocery store and getting what I need to make two pies. I may wait until Dr. Mc gets home from work around 5:15 p.m. It's supposed to be 100 degrees at 3 p.m. and I'm not sure I want to be outside until it is cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment