Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The romper he has on is now knee
length until ankle length. 
I've been a little down this week. I know the weather has contributed to my mood. Since 2007, I've spent the summer in Santa Fe where the temperature at this time of year is usually in the mid-80s during the day. Instead I'm in Houston, sweating my buttock off! Usually around August 15 the weather starts cooling off during the day. By Labor Day when I usually leave I'm wearing long sleeves and/or a light sweater. <Insert heavy sigh here.>

The good news is that Mr. B and I are going to Sonoma next week. Good food. Good wine. Cooler weather. My wishes will come true.

Today I'm creating a shopping trip for a client. He wanted some new vases, candleholders, and kitchen items. I think I may need to go back to one place for some personal shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment