Monday, August 31, 2015

Countdown to the wedding

What I thought would be a fun and relaxing long weekend with Mr. B is quickly turning into a mess. We have a wedding in Austin on Saturday night. There is a shower for Sweetness on Sunday afternoon. And Monday night (Labor Day) we've been invited to a barbecue dinner. Everything sounds like so much fun, except the drive to and from Austin.

Last Saturday was also a busy day. I took Sweetness to buy "foundations" to wear under her wedding gown and then for a trial run on hair and makeup. While she was doing that, I went to Michael's to buy supplies to make her a pretend wedding bouquet. Then it was off to have her bridal portrait taken. After the portraits I took her home and then went home for a glass or two of wine. It's always the perfect way to end the day.

Today I'm creating a timeline and project sheet for an event in February. I'm also returning phone calls and preplanning for events that will take place in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment