Sunday, March 16, 2014

A quiet Sunday afternoon

Let's see. PGA Tour. NASCAR Sprint Cup. College Basketball. NBA Countdown. Are these really my choices for television viewing this afternoon? How many channels does U-Verse have and this is the best they have to offer.
Kirby has been the perfect house guest since Wednesday.

I have the slowest growing hair in the universe! Honestly, I have been growing my hair out for about a year. I did have one set back when my hairstylist in Santa Fe cut off more of my hair than I wanted last July. Since then, I've only gotten trims. My hair is still not to my shoulders. And although I want it to keep growing so I can pull it back in the summer, I'm tempted to get two or three inches cut off. I'm looking at photos from last summer and my hair looks better then than it does now. What to do. What to do.

Today I'm creating time for a nap. It looks like it is going to rain (again) so it's perfect napping weather. Rose and Kirby agree about nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment