Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Let the good times roll!
I was raised in south Texas, which means that during my youth most Sunday mornings were spent at the Baptist Church. But I've been a practicing Episcopalian all of my adult life, so for me today is Mardi Gras (French for Fat Tuesday). Let the good times roll before Ash Wednesday, the first Day of Lent. 

On Fat Tuesday it's typical for Episcopalians to indulge in rich, fatty foods that will be sacrificed for the next 40 days. I don't know when eating pancakes on Fat Tuesday became popular. I'd rather eat a carton of Vanilla French Almond Haagen-Dazs. I can live without pancakes, but that's just me.

Today I'm creating e-blasts and Facebook posts. This may not sound creative, but when I'm posting for clients it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment