Sunday, September 13, 2015

TLP is ready for the Big Day

I'm feeling calm today, which is totally unexpected since the wedding is this coming Friday and the party is on Saturday. Also on Wednesday is the rehearsal dinner. Tonight may be my favorite part of the week. I plan on sampling four different champagnes to serve on Friday night. It's a tough job, but I'm up for the challenge.

My dress for Friday night and my pants for Saturday night are supposed to be ready for a final fitting tomorrow. I ordered a bunch of jewelry to find the right necklace for Friday night. They all came at one time and Mr. B's eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw me opening all the silver boxes from Neiman Marcus. I revived him by explaining that I was returning all but the one necklace to wear on Friday.

Today I'm creating shorter pants for TLP. His little shirt is pressed. His pants are hemmed. Now if we can only get him to put on shoes. We tried a pair of shoes on him. He immediately leaned down and started chewing on the laces.

No comments:

Post a Comment